We are less than 2 days away from a new year…can you believe it!?! Town & Country Orthodontics is ready to see what 2014 will bring and we are extremely thankful and humbled by a wonderful 2013.
The New Year is all about making resolutions. While 45 percent of Americans say they usually make them, just 8 percent of Americans manage to keep them, according to recent data from University of Scranton researchers and the Journal of Clinical Psychology. Let’s look at 5 tips from U.S. News about making New Year’s resolutions that you will keep!
1. Set achievable goals. Give yourself an opportunity to succeed.
2. Reach out to others. Let others in on your goals; they’ll help hold you accountable and provide support.
3. Do unto yourself as you would do unto others. Yes, you read that correctly — it’s a twist on the Golden Rule, and something we tend to forget to do. Remember to take care of you so that you can better take care of others.
4. Find ways to feel happier. Have an attitude of gratitude. Be a ‘glass half full’ person this year.
5. Forget resolutions; pick a theme instead. Build your 2014 around a year of “fun” or “service” or “activity” or “adventure”.
The TACO team will be setting itself up for success in 2014…we are ready to be our best for one another and our patients! We strive for excellence in all that we do as we work to make you smile! Thank you for making us smile 🙂
The team at Town & Country Orthodontics wishes you many blessings & smiles in 2014! Come visit us!